This beautiful restored home originally built in 1906 has many extras. Crown molding, ornamental ceilings,stained glass window treatment,and wood floors. This 3B 2B home built in 1906 has a parlor, formal dining and living room with a wood burning fireplace. Updated with flooring, fresh exterior paint, newer roof,and new fixtures. Call for an appointment today!
From Nacogdoches head north on HWY 259 to HWY 204 then left (west) to Cushing look for SIY! HWY 204 and Cypress Ave. are the same road in town!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Nacogdoches County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Nacogdoches County
- Recreational Property in Nacogdoches County
- Residential Property in Nacogdoches County
- Commercial Property in Nacogdoches County
- Ranches in Nacogdoches County
- Farms in Nacogdoches County
- Horse Property in Nacogdoches County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.