This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This conveniently located ranch features beautiful open pastures, overlooking wooded creek bottoms that meander for more than 1 mile through the center of the property. The lush creek bottom areas provide excellent cover for deer, turkey, and hogs. I have seen turkey and deer and noted an abundance of wildlife sign while visiting the property. Good natural grasses and year-round water round provide support to livestock. This property would make a great combination hunting and cattle ranch. This property is pristine and ready for the imagination of its new buyer to enhance. There are several higher elevation points with panoramic views of the property, and beyond, to choose as potential home sites. The larger pond shown in the pictures is located in the north central portion of the property and covers approximately 3 acres. There are 2 additional, smaller stock tanks. Also, there is an area, just east of the center of the property, where a large deep lake could be created by building a dam. The property is easily accessed, only 3 miles northeast of HWY 287 or ¼ mi south of HWY 82. Road frontage along the gravel county road adjoins the entire western boundary of the property, for approximately 1/2 mile. Electricity is available along the entire road frontage. The beauty and unique characteristics of this property must be seen to be appreciated. Please call to learn more about this property.
- This ranch is conveniently located less than 1.5 hours from Fort Worth, and within 2 hours of downtown Dallas. Just 30 minutes from Bowie (pop. 5000), or only 5 minutes to Henrietta (pop. 3100), providing nearby access to stores, services, an restaurants
- The size and diverse features of the property will support a variety of recreational activities and cattle operations
- Great hunting potential for deer, turkey, hogs, dove, coyote, and ducks
- The fences, 5 strand wire, are in mostly good condition and enclose the perimeter of the property. There are cattle pens near the east boundary of the property
- The property has 1/2 mile of gravel county road frontage, providing numerous options for accessing the property. Anderson Road has very little traffic with only 3-4 neighboring homes nearby
- Electricity is available at the road along the entire west boundary of the property
- There is currently no oil/gas production on the property and the seller will convey 25% of their owned mineral interests, believed to be 50% of the total
- Property taxes were only $411 in 2015, reduced through Ag-exemption
- Seller financing will be considered for a qualified buyer
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data