This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Beautiful, gently rolling pasture land with mixed trees and a creek! This property is perfect to build your dream house, run some cattle or horses, hunt, or all of the above! There are numerous scenic views from multiple potential home sites. The property also features a powerful well to run the irrigation system for the small lake and the upper coastal bermuda pastures. Property like this does not come for sale often in this area, so call today to schedule your very own private showing!
- Gorgeous rolling pasture land outside of Athens
- Great road access including two gated entrances off of maintained roads, electricity on the property, a good-sized barn for storage, and a powerful water well with irrigation system
- WATER: small lake that can be maintained with the water well, a spring fed creek, and an irrigation system in-place for upper hay pastures
- WILDLIFE: plenty of deer on the property, as well as hogs and other small game
- VEGETATION: beautiful rolling hay fields, a good mix of timber provides cover for wildlife surrounding the edges of the property as well as along the creeks and drainages throughout the pastures. There are also multiple large, fully-mature oaks throughout the property
- An hour and a half from Downtown Dallas and approximately 20 minutes from Athens
- Ag exempt due to hay production and cattle
- No mineral rights are owned by the Seller, and no mineral rights will be conveyed with the property
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Henderson County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.