A very nice recreational property just south of Timpson. The property features a nice interior road system and offers several nice building spots for a camp site or a more permanent improvement. Game trails are abundant, feral hog sign is all over the property and deer tracks were plentiful on my last tour of the land. You have a mixture of native hardwoods, softwoods, and pine trees in a regrowth phase. The pine trees were cut off the property about 10+/- years ago. Lots to like about this property and it's priced at a very competitive market driven number of $2500 per acre. If you are looking for a very nice hunting or recreational parcel that can be developed into a top-notch showcase property, then you need to make an appointment to see this one!
Directions to property: From Timpson travel south on Hwy 87 towards Center for 6.75 miles, turn right onto CR 1645. Travel, .22 miles and turn right onto CR 4428. Property is at the end of the county road. From Center, TX travel west on Hwy 87 towards Timpson, TX for 8.15 miles. Turn left on CR 1645. Travel, .22 miles and turn right onto CR 4428. Property is at the end of the county road.
- Lots of game trails, deer tracks, and signs of feral hog all over the property
- Nice pond on the property, approximately an acre in size
- Very secluded parcel located at the end of a county road
- Old food plots for game animals populated the property
- Several nice places on the property suitable for a cabin or more permanent improvements
- About 2.5 hours travel time from Dallas or Houston
- Good interior road system for your ATV's, tractors and 4 x 4's
- Power is currently available on the property
- Seller may offer some oil & gas mineral rights for an acceptable price
- Seller reports there is an "old well" on the property but not currently operational
- No fencing on the property boundaries.
- The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (Whitetail Properties) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Whitetail Properties.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.