This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Absolutely, one of the best small hunting ranches you’ll find in north Texas. The current owner has meticulously developed this property, carefully managing the habitat for deer, fish, and other wildlife, for the past 10+ years. Significant elevation variances exist across the property, providing great views and making the property feel much larger. Diverse native vegetation, food plots, year-round feeding, and an abundance of water sources, attract and hold wildlife to this ranch. A rich population of quality deer is evident from the trail cam pictures, while turkey, hogs, and predators provide additional hunting opportunities. The two small lakes on the property, allow fisherman to pursue Black Bass, Crappie, and Channel Catfish.
- Conveniently located less than 1.5 hours from Fort Worth, and within 2 hours of downtown Dallas. Secluded and very private, yet only 7 miles from the quaint city of Saint Jo (pop 1000)
- Two scenic lakes, a nice pond, and two creeks provide abundant water sources to hold wildlife on the property. One lake is overlooked from the large picture windows of the cabin, while the second lake has an enclosed lookout blind and a large concrete fishing pier
- Several, good quality, elevated hunting blinds have been strategically located throughout the property, typically overlooking multiple lanes, feeders and/or food plots. The blinds and feeders will convey with the sale
- A very comfortable 1232 sq. ft. cabin, with central HVAC, includes all furniture, appliances, large screen TV and satellite
- The well-constructed 30â??x45â?? shop, with three 12â?? H overhead doors, provides plenty of storage for equipment and vehicles
- Water well with treatment/filtration system provides good quality water to the cabin and the shop
- Good interior roads have been constructed across even the most-rugged terrain and water crossings, allowing for vehicle access throughout the entire property
- Perimeter fencing and grasses provide opportunities for cattle grazing
- An approved Wildlife Management Plan has been implemented, allowing for reduced property taxes
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Montague County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.