This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This property is covered with wildlife! The property sits at the end of a county road and offers a great secluded getaway where you can enjoy the country life. There is an interior pasture that provides excellent hunting property but could also be used as a secluded homesite to build your dream home in the outdoors! The property has numerous openings throughout to view wildlife as well as great stands of old, mature hardwoods. This property is a rare opportunity to own a great piece of hunting ground, so call today to schedule your own private showing!
- Outstanding hunting property with tons of wildlife
- Great road access including a gated entry directly off of a county road
- WATER: three small tanks as well as a creek
- WILDLIFE: Tons of wildlife, including great deer hunting and unlimited options at wild hogs! Numerous varieties of small game call this property home as well
- VEGETATION: open areas of pasture and meadow to view wildlife, including a large interior pasture. The property is also covered in old, native Texas woods
- An hour and a half from Downtown Dallas and approximately 15 minutes from Fairfield
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Freestone County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.