This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Classic East Texas Cattle Ranch. 588 Acres of cross-fenced pasture and hay meadows with multiple stock tanks and farm ponds. There are 4000 feet of river frontage along the Attoyac River, providing about 140 acres of awesome river bottom. This property features large equipment and hay barns made with steel I-Beam construction. Extensive working pens and chutes for working cattle. Several of the pastures are reserved as hay meadows. If you need recreational enjoyment along with the cattle ranch then this is the place for you. Deer, Hog, and a fantastic opportunity for woodland duck hunting down in the river bottom. There are also two nice size farm ponds and, at least, two separate areas that could be developed into additional ponds for fishing and livestock. Cattle are available for sale at an additional cost. Tractors, bailers, ranks, and other farm equipment is also available for sale at an additional cost to the buyer.
- 440 Acres of open pasture land and 140 acres of hardwood river bottom along the Attoyac River
- Two ponds and three stock tanks
- Good fencing and cross-fencing on most of the property
- 60 x 100 Hay Barn and a 50 x 60 Equipment barn - solid steel I-Beam construction
- 4000+/- feet of Attoyac River Frontage
- Gated Entrance for security and privacy
- Several large hay meadows and lots of pasture for grazing cattle
- Deer, Feral Hogs and small game is present on the property
- Excellent potential for timber country Duck hunting down in the river bottom
- Two or three additional locations suitable for adding more stock tanks and farm ponds
- 2200+/- sq. ft. 3 bedroom and 2 bath home
- Directions: From Chireno, TX travel 4.5 mile north on FM 95. Look for CR 388 (Packbridge Rd) and turn right. Travel .65 miles looking for CR 389 (Amos Martin Rd) turn right. Amos Martin Rd leads to the properties gated entrance
- Minerals available for purchase at an additional cost to the buyer
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Nacogdoches County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.