This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Turn-key recreation and hunting property within an hour of Dallas! This gorgeous property offers everything you could want in a weekend getaway from the city or as a full-time residence. The property has a beautiful split level home that is approximately 2,900 square feet. The home features a back porch to take in the breathtaking sunsets each evening, or to wake up and drink your coffee overlooking the trophy whitetail deer herd and the many blackbucks that call the property home. There are approximately 10 acres of water on the property including 4 ponds and a 7-acre lake stocked with trophy bass. The property also features very good cross fenced pastures that could be utilized for horses or cattle. If you're looking for that rare, ready to use and move-in property, give me a call today to schedule your very own private showing!
- Approximately 210 acres with over 160 acres high-fenced
- Wildlife includes: trophy whitetail deer, blackbuck, wild hogs, bobcats, coyotes, waterfowl, trophy bass, crappie, catfish and more
- Beautifully remodeld 2,900 square foot home that features: two gas fireplaces, a backup generator, Sulphur Springs city water, natural gas, two tankless water heaters, two separate septic tanks, split level thermostat controls, a built in gas grill and cooking station, a large covered back porch, and much more
- Approximately 1,500 square foot metal building with shop area and storage inside
- Great road and trail system throughout the property including a concrete covered culvert system over the deep bank creek that seperates the front portion of the property from the back, low-fenced portion
- An hour from Downtown Dallas and less than 10 minutes from Sulphur Springs
- Ag exempt due to hay production
- There is currently no oil/gas production on the property, but any mineral rights owned by the seller will be conveyed with the property
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data