Acres: 208 +/- Acres
Location: Located off of paved FM 2200 in Medina County.
Description: Terrain on the ranch is gently rolling and covered in an extraordinary variety of high protein brush species including: blackbrush and guahillo, Live Oaks, Bull Mesquites, Mt. Laurels, Cedar elms, huge oak trees and blanketed with thick native grasses.
Wildlife: Native wildlife on the Encino Ranch is healthy including whitetail deer, dove, quail, and flocks of turkey. Whitetail deer of superior genetics have been introduced on the ranch which serves as an exceptional foundation for years to come. Detailed information on genetics of deer released is available upon request. The ponds are home to a variety of waterfowl.
Water: Encino Ranch has two ponds ranging in size from 1/8 of an acre to 1 acre, a two acre lake, 12 wildlife water troughs. Yancey water provided domestic water for the house, lodge and apartment. Two electric water wells service the ranch with underground piped water to water troughs and ponds.
Well #1: 485 shallow well - 3 to 6 GPM
Well #2: 2,400' Edwards - 21 GPM
Improvements: The ranch is high-fenced and there are excellent roads traversing all areas, allowing for easy access to all four corners of the property. There are many nice structural improvements including:
1. The main house is 2-story and approximately 3,200sq/ft, well planned open floor design and completely furnished. It is 4BR/3.5BA, custom tile and carpet are tastefully arranged throughout the home. The living, dining and kitchen areas are laid out comfortably and spacious enabling all to relax and enjoy the convenience of a fantastic floor plan. The dining area has two sides of floor to ceiling windows which look out to the back yard and pool/pavilion area. The living room is situated and focused on a large custom fireplace, cozy and relaxed perfect for an afternoon or evening of rest & relaxation. Bedrooms are roomy and have unlimited arrangement possibilities. Other attractions around the main house are patios and covered porches that wrap around the house overlooking the back yard. Seating all along the porches have incredible views and create fantastic places to relax and enjoy the beautiful South Texas landscape. The main house is situated overlooking the manicured headquarters area, back yard entertainment pavilion and a custom in-ground swimming pool with hot tub. This area is completely surrounded by flagstone decking and sprinkler irrigated lawns. A party pavilion complete with tile top tables, BBQ grilling area, and fire pit with seating is situated in the back yard; a South Texas entertaining destination.
2. Beside the house is a two car carport and a one bedroom apartment which is completely furnished.
3. A fantastic fully furnished 1,200sq/ft four bedroom hunting lodge is also located in the headquarters area. The lodge has both custom Saltillo tile and carpeted floors flowing throughout the lodge. A lot of thought went into the furnishing and layout of the rooms to provide the most comfort for guests. The living, dining and kitchen flow in an open floor design, tastefully decorated in ranch/western dcor. On the front of the lodge is a big covered front porch suitable for many good times enjoying great company.
4. Barn #1: 1,200sq/ft ~ Air-conditioned deer handling facility complete with deer handling chutes, holding boxes, plenty of workspace, countertop and storage space. Within the facility are six deer holding pens, completely darkened and has lighting as well as red lights throughout. Alleys running from the six external deer pens into the facility area are covered in black material in order to more effectively move deer between pens and deer barn. There are sixty-five deer in the breeding program currently. As the ranches deer management plan changes, new genetics are implemented on the ranch from the breeding pens.
5. Barn #2: 1,500sq/ft ~ Metal Barn which serves as a garage and workshop. The barn has four bays of which one is completely enclosed and has an overhead roll-up door, the two middle bays are open and accessible from the front for larger machinery, trailer or vehicle parking, the fourth bay is covered on two sides which also allows for great covered parking as well. Most all equipment and machinery that conveys with the sale of the ranch is parked in this barn.
6. Barn #3: 64sq/ft ~ Pump house for the shallow well.
7. Barn #4: 80sq/ft ~ Grain silo used for feed and tool storage.
8. Barn #5: 180sq/ft ~ This barn serves as a skinning and processing area complete with walk-in cooler and ice-maker.
9. There are four executive hunting blinds, very roomy and comfortable with carpet and rolling, padded office chairs.
10. Miscellaneous items that convey with sale are: corn feeders, protein feeders, fuel tanks, and a host of tractors, implements, trailers ranch equipment and tools. A complete list of items that convey are available on request.
Remarks: This South Texas ranch is truly a perfect destination for any outdoor enthusiast or family wanting to relocate to the country.
Minerals: Seller is believed to own 100% of minerals and will convey 80% of minerals owned; exact mineral conveyance to be determined at time of new title commitment.
Price: Call for price. Seller financing available.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data