A nice recreational and timber investment tract offering investors the opportunity to purchase property with pine timber that appears to be 5-6 years old. Recreational buyers will like this property for the hunting, camping, and outdoor enjoyment potential. No question this is the kind of property that can be developed into a fine hunting club or a family retreat. Located out in the southern part of the county, this property is somewhat remote with lots of additional pine timber forest all round. Lots of privacy and not many neighbors. No electricity or community water is present on the property, but electricity is nearby and a water well is an option. Priced less than $2000 per acre. Make an appointment to see this one soon.
- Timber Investment: Replanted pine timber tract with some hardwoods and softwoods
- Topography is gently rolling but there areas that are little more hilly
- Good interior road system that could be easily improved for the recreational buyer
- Property has many
- Pine timber appears to be 5+/- years old, and older more mature hardwood trees are present along the creek banks
- Lots of game trails crisscross the property
- There is some fencing but not completely fenced
- Several wet weather creeks on the property.
- No Minerals convey with the property sale
- Less than three hours from downtown Houston to the property and only 2 hours from downtown Dallas
- Directions to property: From the intersection of Hwy 343 and Hwy 23 in Rusk, TX - travel 5.5 miles south on Hwy 23. Property entrance will be on your left. Follow the deeded easement off Hwy 23 for .15 miles to the property entrance. Look for the Whitetail Properties sign.
- The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (Whitetail Properties) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Whitetail Properties.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.