This beautiful tract of land, located north of Clyde, at the corner of Callahan County Road 110 and FM 604, is an excellent building site for a rural residential home with acreage.
1) Single Family Residences only -- No mobile homes
2) All houses to be of new construction from the ground up
3) No commercial activity to be operated from the property
4) No junk automobiles to be stored on the property
5) 5 acre tract is not to be subdivided
6) 26.53 acre tracts to be subdivided only one time each.
The property is in the Clyde School District and rural water is supplied from Callahan County Water Supply. Individual purchase prices for this property are as follows:
*One 5 acre tract is priced at $5,000/acre
*Two 26.53 acre tracts priced at $3,150/acre each
Call for additional information on these outstanding small tracts of rural land. (C360)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.