This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! This is an extremely rare opportunity. Acreage of this size on this lake rarely hits the market. This is over 11 acres of pristine lakefront property. Live oaks, post oaks, and other hardwoods adorn this undeveloped piece of property. Wildlife abounds on this undisturbed tract of land that gently nestles the banks of Lake Buchanan. The current owner has drawn up tentative plans for a residential development of 14 waterfront lots with an additional three lots fronting FM 690. Don't miss this opportunity capitalize on the sale of a very rare piece of land.
- Over 1400 feet of lake front frontage
- Unbelievable development opportunity
- Un-touched beauty in the heart of the Hill Country
- Close to Buchanan Dam
- Bordering the spillway of the dam
- Less than 1 hour to Cedar Park
- 12 minutes to Burnet
- Just 1 mile down FM 690 from Hwy 29
- Sunset views to die for
- Unobstructed access to lake
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data