311.625 acres bordered on the north by Brown Creek and on the south by Zwickey Creek in San Jacinto County. Mostly wooded, it is partially fenced in the back of the property. This acreage is only a couple miles to Lake Livingston where you will find some of the best fishing in Texas. Also close to Waterwood National Golf Course and Marina. There are rights of way for SHECO and Gulf States Utilities on the property. Owner is offering to subdivide the southern portion of the acreage, approximately 120 acres, if desired. A recent Timber Value Estimate shows over $200,000 net in current timber value. Also, sandstone outcroppings on property suggest potential untapped revenue from sales of road base materials. Please note the additional acreage stated above (314.46) will be inaccurate.
From Highway 190 and FM 980 in Darby Hill (2 miles east of Point Blank), turn north onto FM 980. Go approximately 8 miles to the property on the left. The gate is just past the Sam Houston Electric Coop substation.
No Value Selected
Road Frontage Desc
Type of Fence
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- San Jacinto County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in San Jacinto County
- Residential Property in San Jacinto County
- Recreational Property in San Jacinto County
- Ranches in San Jacinto County
- Farms in San Jacinto County
- Commercial Property in San Jacinto County
- Undeveloped Land in San Jacinto County