This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This property provides a unique opportunity to own beautiful pasture land that could be transformed into a residential development inside the Gun Barrel City limits! Or, you could build your dream home, set back in a quiet, picturesque scene, and be less than a minute from the heart of Gun Barrel City, as well as a few minutes from Cedar Creek Lake. The property could also be utilized as pasture land to graze cattle as it includes 3 separate tanks, some cross fencing, and around 12 acres planted in coastal bermuda. There are numerous big trees, providing shade for your homesite or grazing cattle. For investors, there is ample opportunity for this property to be used as a residential development as it sits across Harbor Point Rd from Lakeview Elementary, minutes from Cedar creek lake, and under a minute from the heart of Gun Barrel City. This property is full of untapped potential! Call today to set up your own visit to this property.
- One hour from Downtown Dallas
- Over 1,000 ft. of road frontage along Harbor Point Rd.
- Within a minute's drive of the heart of Gun Barrel City and directly across from Lakeview Elementary of the Mabank ISD
- Good perimeter barb-wired fencing, with some cross fencing that separates approximately 12 acres of Coastal Bermuda pasture
- 3 separate water tanks provide ample water supply for grazing cattle
- East Cedar Creek Water along with electricity at the roadside
- There is currently no oil/gas production on the property, but any mineral rights owned by the seller will be conveyed with the property
- Low ag-exempt property taxes
- Great potential for a residential development
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Henderson County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.