This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Affordably priced mixed brush and pasture land that can be used as a residential site with good bird hunting all around.
- Pasture land mixed with some brush along HWY 281
- Property can be used for agriculture, residential, commercial or hunting
- Great location and priced well
- Has metal entry gate
- Half of property is fenced
- Good neighbors all around
- Near the intersection of HWY 281 and Las Cuatas RD
- County waterlines are nearby
- Encino is only 45 minutes from the Rio Grande Valley and only 10 minutes from Falfurrias
- Pasture land consists of coastal grass and can be grazed or bailed
- Good native south Texas brush mixed with some live oak trees on the western back side
- Can be hunted for whitetail but would be best suited for game birds and turkey
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Brooks County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.