This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Small acreage in big ranch country doesn’t come along very often, but this is your chance to own a piece of property in this area. This property has a lot to offer from home sites to hunting. The centerpiece of this property is a large hill that looks back to the north towards Throckmorton. The views are awesome! This hill would make an excellent home site or a place for your hunting cabin. The property is wooded mesquite with a nice sized stock tank in the middle of the property. I saw countless dove flying into the tank while viewing the property. The heavy mesquite is sure to bring in the deer and this area is known for it’s big whitetails! Properties this size don’t last long, so call today and schedule your viewing appointment!
- Approximately 9 miles south of Throckmorton on HWY 283
- Rural water and electricity available
- One stock tank
- Several possible locations for a home site
- Outstanding views from hill on property
- Great potential for deer, dove, quail and hog hunting
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Throckmorton County
- Throckmorton County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Throckmorton County
- Farms in Throckmorton County
- Hunting Land in Throckmorton County
- Residential Property in Throckmorton County
- Recreational Property in Throckmorton County
- Commercial Property in Throckmorton County
- Horse Property in Throckmorton County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.