This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Located 10 miles south of Albany and 5 miles north of Moran is this excellent hunting ranch! It is located approximately 20 miles north of I-20 making the drive from the metroplex an easy two to two and a half hours. This ranch has it all. In my short visit to the ranch, I saw a large buck, a large covey of quail and a coyote. The whitetails in this area have great genetics and can grow to serious trophy size with correct game management. The terrain of the ranch is generally flat with mesquites and 35 acres of tillable land that is great for wheat in the winter and sunflowers in the summer to bring in the dove. The dove hunting can be outstanding. The western side of the ranch slopes down into a creek that has ample water. This is a huge advantage to holding game during drier times. There is also a very nice sized tank on the northern end of the property that could make a great fishing pond. The fences are in good shape if running cattle is in your blood and the pasture grasses are in great shape from all the recent rains. The amount of access is also a huge plus. Hwy 6 runs along the north fence, FM 2312 along the east and CR 122 on the south. This ranch is aggressively priced and won't last long with all it has to offer the new owner!
- 10 miles south of Albany, 5 miles north of Moran
- Excellent frontage along Hwy 6 and FM 2312
- Excellent water, large creek on west side of property and one nice sized stock tank
- 35 acres of tillable land for wheat/sunflowers
- Fences in good shape
- Three different gates/access points
- Elevation with nice views to the west
- Large whitetails, excellent dove populations, quail and hogs
- Great cover/thick mesquites for wildlife
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data