PRICE REDUCED! This property is an east texas hunter's dream! A truly great hunting property you must see in person to realize just how unique it is. The wildlife habitat on this property feels more like the Texas Brush Country, but all within an hour of downtown Dallas. The hog and deer trails are plentiful throughout this property and the owner's have pictures of a 150-class whitetail that called the property home. Combine that with the neighbors all have large tracts of land with minimal hunting pressure! The property also boasts a cozy, 2100 square foot ranch house that has been custom built, including two loft bedrooms, two first floor bedrooms, and two baths. The property is also well suited to run cattle or horses with two separate front pastures, each with their own tanks. This property is very unique, so call me today to schedule your own private showing!
- Fantastic hunting opportunities
- Custom 2100 square foot ranch house with another 865 square feet under roof, two barns, and two storage building type barns
- Cross fenced pastures with their own water supply
- 150-class whitetail, hogs, bobcat, coyotes, mountain lion, and more
- Large, private land-holdings surround the property
- Within an hour from downtown Dallas, and 20 minutes from Canton's world famous first Mondays
- 25% minerals convey with the property
- 6-inch Mabank water line runs underneath the perimeter of two sides of the property
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.