This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED1 Simply the best recreational property for deer and hog hunting you will find currently listed in east Texas. Multiple acres of year-round food plots for the whitetail, mineral supplement program, and very light hunting pressure. A really nice 2 bedroom and 2 bath home, ceramic tile floors, stainless steel appliances, and an open floor plan perfect for gathering with family, friends and guests. Located well off the county road and accessed from a gated private entrance this property is private, remote and gives you a real sense seclusion. This is a turn-key ready deer property that we all dream of. Seller will consider owner finance with approved credit, an acceptable down payment and contract terms.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (Whitetail Properties) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Whitetail Properties.
- Recreational property ready to be high fenced
- Five separate very large food plots planted year round with clover & winter wheat
- Corn feeder and mineral supplement program fed year round
- Underground and above-ground irrigation system for the food plots
- Several wet weather creeks crisscross the property. Plus several ponds scattered around the property
- Very nice standing timber 20+/- years old. Plus 45 +/- acres of replanted pine plantation. Not only is this a great recreational property it also holds excellent investment potential from the pine plantation. Lots of hardwood trees populated the property
- Six hunting blinds/stands and five game feeders come with the purchase
- Excellent road system with interconnecting roads, utv trails, going between the food plots to the property perimeter and to the interior road system
- Lots of feral hog sign and deer sign all over the property
- Small rifle range set-up, with dirt embankment, steel plates, and target holders
- Really nice metal-siding clad 2 bedroom and 2 bath home with a generous carport and front porch. Of course it has a metal roof as well
- Community water, plus a well, septic system and electricity all in place and functional
- 24 x 40 covered shed with concrete floors and electricity, great for storing your tractor and accessories. Also has a large shipping container for additional storage and security
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Rusk County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.