Great for manufactured or site-built home. Cleared, level, some fencing. Located between intimate, historic Jefferson and beautiful, fun Caddo Lake.
This is Lot 3 in "Double Oak" - a country subdivision being developed.
Land is level and cleared, with improved pasture.
Good property for homesite. Sitebuilt, modular or manufactured homes welcome.
Small corner of tract is cut off by County Road 3223.
Owner indicates there are some land use restrictions affecting this property.
This is a summary of the restrictions binding upon Double Oak subdivision.
As a summary this document includes only selected information not the full text.
* All lots shall be used for single family residential purposes only
* Homes must be at least 900 square feet of heated and cooled living area.
* Homes may be mobile, manufactured or moved-in and must meet conditions
specified in the Restrictions. Variance may be possible by Developer.
* No accessory structure shall exceed 1200 square feet.
* No unregistered vehicles, accessories, parts nor objects used with cars,
boats, trucks, trailers, etc. shall be kept on a lot other than in an
approved accessory structure.
* Vehicles in excess of one and a half ton cannot be parked in the front of nor
the side of any lot within the subdivision.
* No pigs at all; no commercial raising of dogs, sheep, goats, chickens or other small animals.
* Domestic animals must be confined to Owner's property or on a leash and not be a nuisance.
* Lots may not be re-subdivided without prior written consent and approval by
* All lots must be maintained in a neat and orderly fashion. All grass or pastures must be
mowed by May 15, by July 15 and by October 15 annually.
Road frontage and back boundary are fenced.
Well-maintained oil lease road crosses back of property.
Marion County Appraisal District reported the real estate taxes were approximately $54/ac based on non-Ag exemption. Taxing entities are: Marion County, Road & Bridge, Jefferson ISD, and Marion Co. Hospital.
While we do our best to provide accurate information about availability of services, sometimes things change as demands are made on providers. We strongly suggest that you verify the services you require are in fact available to the property you are considering. The following service providers may be contacted about the availability and/or cost of connecting to utilities:
Water: East Marion County Water Supply Co
Electric: Upshur Rural Electric Co-op
Sewer: individual septic needed
Telephone: provider to be verified
TV: would need to contact a Satellite dealer
Waste Disposal: would need to contact a private contractor
Post Office: Jefferson
Fire Dept: Jefferson
Law Enforcement: Marion County Sheriff
Approximately 175 ft on MCR 3223.
No oil or gas minerals to be conveyed. Owner will convey his surface minerals.
Go North on Hwy 49 for 8.4 miles to FM 805, turn Right, go 1.0 mi to MCR 3222, turn Right, go 0.2 mile to MCR 3223, turn Left and property is on Right at curve in road.
Go North on Hwy 43 for 19 miles to FM 805, turn Left, go 3.1 miles to MCR 3222, turn Left, go 0.2 mile to MCR 3223, turn Left and property is on Right at curve in road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.