This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
If you are looking for an outstanding investment and recreational property close to Houston, this is it! Conveniently located only 45 minutes northeast of The Woodlands and only moments away from Lake Livingston. This tract contains a great mixture of native hardwood and pine timber. Unlike many of the timber properties on the market, this property does not have plantation pine. Instead, the native timber has been managed in such a way that it preserves the wildlife habitat at all times, with only select thinnings being conducted every now and then. There are approximately 45 acres in the northwest corner of the property that has been heavily timbered recently, but the remainder of the property has only received a select thinning. There is a live creek on the property, providing water for the wildlife throughout the year, as well as a pond. The property has two points of access, via McMurrey Rd. and Ritchey Rd. The western portion of the property has a small amount of pasture land for grazing, but the majority is mostly wooded. Hilly terrain adds to the beauty of this place. Call today to schedule a showing! Shown by appointment only. *NOTE: There are several easements across the property that are not currently active, which the seller believes can be relinquished without hassle.
- Live water
- Great investment property
- Hilly terrain
- Grazing pasture
- Mostly wooded with both hardwoods and pine
- Convenient to The Woodlands/North Houston area
- Easy access
- Fencing in fair condition
- Hunting for deer and hogs is fair
- Agricultural/timber exemption
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Jacinto County
- San Jacinto County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in San Jacinto County
- Residential Property in San Jacinto County
- Recreational Property in San Jacinto County
- Ranches in San Jacinto County
- Farms in San Jacinto County
- Commercial Property in San Jacinto County
- Undeveloped Land in San Jacinto County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.