This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! A superb hunting property due to its secluded location, access is by an easement. The entire parcel has an excellent cover of mesquite and cedar that provides the type of habitat that makes this an excellent hunting location for whitetail, turkey and dove. About midway, Rough Creek, a seasonal creek crosses this property. After crossing the creek, the terrain changes and you begin an ascent that is 175 feet in elevation. Upon reaching the top, the view is spectacular. Electricity, water well and mobile home provide the necessities to enjoy the hunting and recreational aspects of this one of a kind property
- Excellent wildlife cover of mesquite and cedar
- Fantastic whitetail and turkey hunting
- Elevation changes of 175 feet
- Secluded and rugged terrain
- Fenced, water well and electricity
- Easement provides access to property
- 15 minutes north of Robert Lee
- Incredible view for miles
- Seasonal creek crosses property
- 14 X 80 mobile home
- OWNER FINANCE AVAILABLE
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.