Fly directly to your Texas hunting ranch. This very private hunting and recreational getaway is uniquely located adjacent to the Bowie Municipal Airport. The property is also conveniently accessed by automobile, via US 287/US 81 North to Highway 59. Bowie is located just 70 miles from Fort Worth, 90 miles from Dallas, and 75 miles from DFW International Airport. Whitetail deer are abundant on this property having remained undisturbed with no known hunting, or persons inhabiting the property for many years. There is approximately a 50/50 mix of open natural grass pastures and thick wooded cover, providing excellent habitat for deer and other wildlife. Year-round water to support wildlife and livestock is provided by Denton Creek, which runs through the southwest portion of the property, plus 3 small ponds/stock tanks. The property offers exceptional privacy and several great potential home sites overlooking the scenic landscape of mature hardwoods (primarily oak), along with some evergreen cedar. Electricity is installed on-site, as is wired phone service, plus older water well and septic systems. This property provides excellent opportunities for family recreation, hunting, raising cattle and horses, building a home, and investment. Please call today to schedule an appointment to see this unique offering.
- Bowie (pop. 5,000) is located approximately 75 miles northwest of the Dallas/Fort Worth area and is easily accessed by interstate highways. The property, while extremely private, is located just 5 miles northeast of the city of Bowie, providing convenient access to restaurants, shopping, and services
- The adjacent Bowie Municipal airport offers a 3600' lighted asphalt runway, 24hr fuel service, and hanger space rental
- On-site utilities include electric service, wired telephone service, and a cellular signal is available throughout the property. A water well and a septic system remains from an older uninhabitable house site. The improvements are being conveyed "as is"
- A good network of internal roads and cleared trails provide excellent access throughout most of the the property
- Wild game includes whitetail deer, turkey, dove, and coyotes
- Good fences enclose the perimeter of the property and provide the capability to raise livestock
- The property is located within the Bowie Independent School District
- The are currently two oil producing wells on the property. No mineral rights are being conveyed with the sale
- Old abandoned vehicles and scrap metal have been recently removed from the property however the removal is not reflected in the satellite aerial maps of the property
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.