PRICE REDUCED! Just 2.5 hours from Austin and San Antonio and only 4.5 hours from Dallas/Ft. Worth this property has abundant whitetail and axis deer, dove, turkey and duck for the avid hunter. Good cover of mesquite, oak and native grass provides a habitat that is conducive to holding and attracting wildlife. Hardin Creek flows through the length of the property providing a good source of water. Four years remain on a ten year CRP contract that provides an annual revenue of $3407. Gravel road access is available on two sides and the property is fenced and cross fenced. Twenty-five percent of owned minerals will be conveyed. Also available on a separate listing, the seller has a 3/2 house for sale in Eden, 10 minutes from the property.
- Whitetail and axis deer
- Dove, duck and turkey
- CRP income of $3407 annually, four years remaining on contract
- Hardin Creek crosses property
- 25% of minerals owned to be conveyed
- 2 miles south of Eden
- 4 stands and feeders
- Oak, mesquite and native grass provide good cover
- Fenced and cross fenced
- Electricity and water available
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath house for sale 2 miles from property as separate listing
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.