19.264 acres located on Stone Road less than 2 miles south of Bay City in the very desirable Bay City School district. This area is known for its small ranches with lovely homes, and this site would be no exception. Currently used as a hay operation, the land has been lazer leveled and planted with Jiggs Grass. It is fenced and has a water well and shed. LCRA infrastructure is in place if water becomes available to this irrigated cropland. Perfect place to build a new home and raise a family.
Type of Fence
Number of Wells
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Matagorda County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Matagorda County
- Riverfront Property in Matagorda County
- Recreational Property in Matagorda County
- Undeveloped Land in Matagorda County
- Residential Property in Matagorda County
- Beachfront Property in Matagorda County
- Ranches in Matagorda County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.