Beautiful views atop this hill on 36.76 acres with rolling terrain. The property is partially fenced, with minimal fencing needed to begin running your cattle or horses on it. There is also abundant wildlife for viewing or hunting. The property has a small cabin that is unfinished and has no power. This property is located approximately 1 mile from Lake Livingston and the owner will deed a lot in Outlaw Ridge Subd to give you access to a boat launch in Lake Livingston as a bonus.
From Huntsville, take Hwy 190 East to Point Blank 25 miles to FM 980 turn left go 3 miles. Property is on the left.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- San Jacinto County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in San Jacinto County
- Lakefront Property in San Jacinto County
- Recreational Property in San Jacinto County
- Commercial Property in San Jacinto County
- Horse Property in San Jacinto County
- Ranches in San Jacinto County
- Farms in San Jacinto County