#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Similar Properties


178.32 acres in Fannin County, Texas

Tbd 3726 Road, Bailey, Texas 75413 - Fannin County
$499,307 178.32 Acres
Property ID 2846598


Ag use + 4 wheeler's paradise with feral hogs and deer in area. Property for recreation, escape, dove hunting and fishing, cabin, farming, or livestock use. Open grazing for approx. 70 to 75% of property. Has pond-tank (approx three quarters surface acre) and wet weather creeks with ponds after rains for duck. Remainder of the 30 to 25% heavily wooded. Property leased annually for grazing. 1 mile north of Hwy 11 Call to look & make offer.


Virtual Tour  


From Bailey, TX drive SE on Hwy 11 for 2.1 miles to CR 3725 N. This is also CR 3726. At second forced left turn property on right with metal gate.

Tax Data (Show Tax Data)

Contact Seller

Fill out this form to contact Seller about this property

James Collier Jones

United Country/Lipscomb Realty

2021 N. Center St.
Bonham, TX

Other Land for Sale in Fannin County

    NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.