15,000 linear feet of waterfront on Turtle Bay and Tres Palacios Bay. Adjacent to the upscale community of Beachside. Perfect for development, with zoning for 2,500 units and ideal location in the heart of the Texas Gulf Bay overlooking beautiful Tres Palacios Bay. Just 31 miles north of Port Lavaca and approximately two hours from Corpus Christie and Houston. Palacios is located on the Great Texas Coastal Birding Trail, a central flyway and migration route where four major bird groups converge during spring and fall. In addition to attracting many birding enthusiasts, the area is also a well-known recreation spot for fishing, hunting and boating. OPEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.
Located on the east side of Turtle Bay and west side of the Marine Center.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Matagorda County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Matagorda County
- Riverfront Property in Matagorda County
- Recreational Property in Matagorda County
- Undeveloped Land in Matagorda County
- Residential Property in Matagorda County
- Beachfront Property in Matagorda County
- Ranches in Matagorda County