RANCH NAME: West 1077
ADDRESS: 9061 Bandera Creek
COMMENTS: One of the most beautiful ranches in the hill country, perfect for corporate retreat or guest ranch. Recently remodeled 3,000 SQ FT Lodge,2,700 SQ FT main ranch house, 2,000 SQ FT additional ranch house, 13 cabins, office, linen/wash building, large swimming pool, staff quarters, 5800 SQ FT horse barn with 32 stalls, tack room, feed room, vet lab, large arena, 3 wells, fishing pond, long range views. TWO PRIVATE ACCESS POINTS INTO A 5,000 AC. STATE NATURAL AREA.
IMPROVEMENTS: Incredible opportunity for corporate retreat or guest ranch
* 127 acres of tree covered property with long range views
* Sold fully furnished, this is a move in ready ranch
* 3,000 SQ FT Lodge with commercial kitchen
* 2,600 SQ FT Ranch House
* 2,000 SQ FT Guest House
* 13 Cabins fully furnished
* Fully equipped office
* Linen/ laundry building
* Large swimming pool with covered party area
* 6,000 SQ FT horse barn with 32 stalls, tack room, Vet area, feed room
* Staff quarters
* Large riding arena with sand footing.
* Several runs with shelters
* Stocked fishing tank
* Trails throughout property
* Adjoins 5,000 acre state natural area with two private access points for horseback riding, hiking, or bicycling.
* 10 mile from downtown Bandera, easy paved road access
* One of the most scenic and best improved properties in the Texas hill country
* Don`t miss the opportunity to own a convenient well outfitted corporate facility
WELLS and TANKS: One stocked fishing tank
WILDLIFE: White tail and exotics abundant -1/23/2017
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.