This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
******* NEW REDUCED PRICE - $2,500 per ACRE *********
Old Price - $2,950 per Acre
Gentry Place sets in a neat little ranching area, most adjoining neighbors have nice homes and around same amount of acreage. Perfect, for the person that wants a small ranch to build their New Casa on the Hill. Great views this place has a lot of potential. ALL NEW FENCING!!!!!!!!!!
- Awesome Elevation Changes, Great Views
- Spring Fed Creek that Runs Mid Ranch
- Bottom land is (Venus Loam) Pretty much can plant what you want
- Trees - Oak, Mesquite, Cedar, other Various Hard Woods
- 7-8 Acre Food Plots in Place
- New Barbed Wire Fence Around Entire Ranch
- Electricity on Site
- Hunting is Great, Including Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Dove, Varmints, Etc. (Quail are starting show back up in this country)
- Couple Great Places to Build a Pond or Two
- 9 Miles to Hamilton
- 45 Miles to Stephenville
- 100 Miles to Fort Worth
- 100 Miles to Austin
- 120 Miles to Abilene
- 250 Miles to Midland
No Trespassing- Please Contact for Showing. Ridge Tex Realty WELCOMES all Cooperating Agents and Brokers. Cooperating Agents and Brokers must make first contact with Listing Broker or Agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in commission split. The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable, but it is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information contained in this advertisement for decision-making purposes.
Take Highway 36 NE out of Hamilton, go approximately 9 miles to County Road 608 to the left. Go Approximately a half a mile to County Road 1.5 Miles on left. LOOK For Sign on Property.
Call Ridge 817.313.0941
Property Tax Exemption
Road Frontage Desc
Fenced for Cattle
Fenced for Horses
Outside City Limits
Type of Fence
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data