107 acres in Crockett County, Texas
CR 102, Ozona, Texas 76943
This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Details for CR 102
|Property ID: 1612133|
Description of CR 102
PRICE REDUCED!! Most remote properties in this area of Texas are hard to get to, however, this rugged property has highway and paved county roads all the way to the entrance. The majority of the property features two big hills covered in cedar and live oak mottes and a beautiful couple of long draws along the Northern boundary have gorgeous oak and hardwood bottoms that holds great wildlife. As you walk the property, you can tell the game trails are well traveled and it is not hard to find tons of good axis and whitetail rub locations. The property layout and terrain is perfect for the serious bow hunter. If you are looking for a rugged, remote property that holds great wildlife, this is an excellent and affordable option to call your own.
- Directions from Ozona: South on Highway 163 for 25 miles, turn East on CR 102 for 4.2 miles and the property is on the left
- Located 25 miles South of Ozona off of paved CR 102
- Tons of wildlife sign all over property and the landownerâ??s association actively promotes wildlife management all over the area. This particular property hasnâ??t been hunted in a number of years and has many different areas that would be perfect bow hunting locations
- Access is excellent with highway and paved county roads leading all the way to the property. Interior roads to gas well sites are excellent gravel/caliche roads that reach the majority of the property
- 3 established gas wells located on property that have minimal to no visual/audible intrusion. There is one other small well location at the Southwest entrance of the property that is no longer in service.
- Minerals: none to convey
- Taxes in 2012: $984.33
- Property is part of the Texas West Ranch development that has an active landownerâ??s association. The property is subject to very sensible deed restrictions and association fees have been $100/yr. Copies of restrictions/covenants and recent newsletters available upon request.
- Landowner's association actively promotes wildlife management and has historically given corn vouchers at local feed store to help offset costs for those that want to feed
- Common water well nearby
- Electricity runs on neighboring property and could be easily dropped in
- Emergency heliport located within Texas West Ranch for peace of mind in case of any major emergency
Map of CR 102
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Crockett County
- Properties for Sale in Crockett County
- Acreage for sale in Crockett County
- Beach property for sale in Crockett County
- Commercial property for sale in Crockett County
- Homes for sale in Crockett County
- Lake property for sale in Crockett County
- Residential property for sale in Crockett County
- River property for sale in Crockett County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.