468.92 acres in Eastland County, Texas
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Click a smaller image above to view a full size version.
You can view a Virtual Tour of this property. You will be leaving LandsofTexas and the Virtual Tour will open in a new browser window.
View the Virtual Tour
Loading Tax Data
A LandsInsight or Platinum Seller Account is Required to view Sales Comps.
Sign up or login below.
Details for 600 CR 253
Description of 600 CR 253
Are you looking for a wildlife utopia with the work done already? This 468.92 acres has been under QDMA (Quality Deer Management Association) practices for the last 9 years under Texas state biologist's consultation as well as private consultation on the 5 acre lake. Wildlife includes huge whitetail deer, turkey, dove, several species of ducks, hogs, and several coveys of quail live in southwest bluestem fields.
There are currently 11 food plots covering approximately 20-25 acres with oats, wheat, and assorted brassicas. 9 elevated hunting blinds and 8 ladder stands overlook the food plots, numerous tanks, and 13 feeders (5 protein/on demand, 8 spin/corn).
The 1600 sq ft 3/2.5 home has been recently renovated with hardy board exterior, metal roof, front porch, knotty alder cabinets and doors, granite countertops in the kitchen and bar, trash compactor, gas range/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, wood burning fireplace, tankless water heater on gas, HVAC on electricity, utility room, with a storage barn/ workshop next door. A sand-filled volleyball court sits beside the home to the east with a regulation horseshoe pit and a state-of-the-art tornado cellar lies to the south. A paintball court sits north of the 2 metal barns and dirtbike trails/track sits west of the entrance. A 66ft deep water well with sedimentation filter and water softner feeds the house. Two 3 sided metal sheds house the tractor and implements.
The lake fills approximately 5 acres at it's fullest capacity and is deepest at about 18-20 feet. The lake is stocked with largemouth bass, Channel catfish, bluegill, and recently talapia (live bait for the big boys!).
There are 3 wells on the property in working order. 60-70 acres of coastal fields sit in the north. The property is completely fenced with several cross fences. The property has 2 entrance gates: one in the south and the other in the northwest.
Travel time from Ft Worth is approximately 2 hours, 3 hours from Austin, and 4 hours from San Antonio and Midland/Odesa.
Additional items that are available individually or as a group:
- 2007 Kawasaki Mule Trans 3010, Roof, windshield, larger wheels/tires, lift kit, low hrs.
- 2012 Hustler Fast Track Super Duty Commercial Grade Zero Turn Mower with power driven grass catcher system and flex forks -
- 2009 JD 5083E Tractor w/ Enclosed Cab Heat/AC Radio 455 hrs. w/553 Loader
- 2009 John Deere MX10 Rotary Cutter
- Hay King Heavy Duty Disc
- Drag Harrow
- 400# PTO Driven Seed/Fertilizer Spreader
- Moldboard Plow
- 16.5 ft. Utility Trailer
- 65 gallon pull behind Tank Sprayer
- Shooting Rack for Truck
- Gantry Crane
- 33 HP 17,500 watt continuous/26,500 surge watt generator
- 2 - 29 Gallon Fuel Tanks with Hand Pumps (One Diesel, One Gasoline)
- 2 Square Back Canoes
- 2 Bass Buddy Fishing Boats w/ Seats
- 3 Trolling Motors w/Batteries
- 9 Elevated Hunting Blinds
- 8 Ladder Stands
- 13 Feeders (5 Protein, 8 Spin)
- 2 Fish Feeders
- 8 paintball guns/markers and associated protective gear
- Outdoor Volleyball Net and Equipment
- Horse Shoes Equipment
- Hog Trap
- Skeet Thrower
- Gas Lake Weed Trimmer
- All Appliances (2 Refrigerators, Chest Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Ice Machine, Stove/Oven, Microwave Oven)
- 2 Bunk Beds and matching Dresser
- 2 Side Cabinets
- Metal Picnic Table with 4 Chairs
- Stone Picnic Table with 6 Chairs
- 2 Gas Grills
- Outdoor Bistro glass top table and 2 Chairs
- Fireplace Equipment and Screen
- Outdoor Furniture Rockers, Wooden swings, Tables
- Family Room Furniture (except Rocker)
- Sony Flat Screen TV/DVD
- Other two bedrooms Furniture
- Some Kitchen Ware
ITEMS NOT FOR SALE
- Rocking Chair
- Most Pictures
- Kitchen Table/Chairs
- Personal Knick/knacks and decorations
- DMK SUNSET RANCH Logos/signs (Since Second Gate is Custom made with Logo, will replace gate with custom non-logod gate.
**Trinity Ranch Land gladly participates with other brokers. Buyer's agent must accompany buyer at first showing to receive full buyer's agent commission.
At Trinity Liveoak Real Estate, LLC/Trinity Ranch Land, we strive to bring you accurate, informative, and relevant information in a readable and understandable manner. We do not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, or misinformation that may have been given us, nor do we guarantee its reliability. All property is subject to change, withdrawal or prior sale. We will assist all buyers in verifying the above information to the best of our ability.**
Map of 600 CR 253
Directions to the Land
From Ft Worth take I20 West to Cisco, go south on 183 to Rising Star, go west on SH 36 to CR 268, go north on CR 268 until "T" intersection with CR 253, 1st entrance gate is on the north side of the road. From Brownwood, take 183 north to Rising Star, west on 36.
Other Land for Sale from Karen Lenz, Shana Hinyard, Inga Brennan, Erik Woodard or Wayne Lenz
Callahan County, Texas $625,000 212 acres
Brown County, Texas $12,000 0.50 acres
Brown County, Texas $26,000 0.17 acres
Callahan County, Texas $142,900 55.09 acres
Eastland County, Texas $1,283,335 546 acres
Somervell County, Texas $375,000 50 acres
- Properties for Sale in Eastland County
- Acreage for sale in Eastland County
- Beach property for sale in Eastland County
- Commercial property for sale in Eastland County
- Homes for sale in Eastland County
- Lake property for sale in Eastland County
- Residential property for sale in Eastland County
- River property for sale in Eastland County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by LandsofAmerica.com, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.