Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Click a smaller image above to view a full size version
You can view a Virtual Tour of this property. You will be leaving LandsofTexas and the Virtual Tour will open in a new browser window.
View the Virtual Tour
Details about the Land
||Type: Acreage w/House
|Address: 600 CR 253
||City: Rising Star
||Square Feet: 1600
Description of the Land
PRICE REDUCED!!! Seller offering buyer's agent bonus for a contract that closes before December 31, 2013
Are you looking for a wildlife utopia with the work done already? This 468.92 acres has been under QDMA (Quality Deer Management Association) practices for the last 9 years under Texas state biologist's consultation as well as private consultation on the 5 acre lake. Wildlife includes huge whitetail deer, turkey, dove, several species of ducks, hogs, and several coveys of quail live in southwest bluestem fields.
There are currently 11 food plots covering approximately 20-25 acres with oats, wheat, and assorted brassicas. 9 elevated hunting blinds and 8 ladder stands overlook the food plots, numerous tanks, and 13 feeders (5 protein/on demand, 8 spin/corn).
The 1600 sq ft 3/2.5 home has been recently renovated with hardy board exterior, metal roof, front porch, knotty alder cabinets and doors, granite countertops in the kitchen and bar, trash compactor, gas range/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, wood burning fireplace, tankless water heater on gas, HVAC on electricity, utility room, with a storage barn/ workshop next door. A sand-filled volleyball court sits beside the home to the east with a regulation horseshoe pit and a state-of-the-art tornado cellar lies to the south. A paintball court sits north of the 2 metal barns and dirtbike trails/track sits west of the entrance. A 66ft deep water well with sedimentation filter and water softner feeds the house. Two 3 sided metal sheds house the tractor and implements.
The lake fills approximately 5 acres at it's fullest capacity and is deepest at about 18-20 feet. The lake is stocked with largemouth bass, Channel catfish, bluegill, and recently talapia (live bait for the big boys!).
There are 6 wells on the property all in working order. 60-70 acres of coastal fields sit in the north. The property is completely fenced with several cross fences. The property has 2 entrance gates: one in the south and the other in the northwest.
Travel time from Ft Worth is approximately 2 hours, 3 hours from Austin, and 4 hours from San Antonio and Midland/Odesa.
Additional items that are available individually or as a group:
- 2007 Kawasaki Mule Trans 3010, Roof, windshield, larger wheels/tires, lift kit, low hrs.
- 2012 Hustler Fast Track Super Duty Commercial Grade Zero Turn Mower with power driven grass catcher system and flex forks -
- 2009 JD 5083E Tractor w/ Enclosed Cab Heat/AC Radio 455 hrs. w/553 Loader
- 2009 John Deere MX10 Rotary Cutter
- HayKing Heavy Duty Disc
- Drag Harrow
- 400# PTO Driven Seed/Fertilizer Spreader
- Moldboard Plow
- 16.5 ft. Utility Trailer
- 65 gallon pull behind Tank Sprayer
- Shooting Rack for Truck
- Gentry Crane
- 33 HP 17,500 watt continuous/26,500 surge watt generator
- 2 - 29 Gallon Fuel Tanks with Hand Pumps (One Diesel, One Gasoline)
- 2 Like New 2007 Honda CRF 150F 4 Cycle/Electric Start Dirt Bikes w/Helmets
- 1 Like New 2007 Honda CRF 230F 4 Cyckle/Electric Start Dirt Bike w/Helmets
- Rokon Ultility Vehicle 2 Wheel Drive Off-Road Motorcycle
- Manco Off Road Fun Kart/Dune Buggy
- 2 Square Back Canoes
- 2 Bass Buddy Fishing Boats w/ Seats
- 3 Trolling Motors w/Batteries
- 9 Elevated Hunting Blinds
- 8 Ladder Stands
- 13 Feeders (5 Protein, 8 Spin)
- 2 Fish Feeders
- 8 paintball guns/markers and associated protective gear
- Outdoor Volleyball Net and Equipment
- Horse Shoes Equipment
- Hog Trap
- Skeet Thrower
- Gas Lake Weed Trimmer
- All Appliances (2 Refrigerators, Chest Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Ice Machine, Stove/Oven, Microwave Oven)
- 2 Bunk Beds and matching Dresser
- 2 Side Cabinets
- Metal Picnic Table with 4 Chairs
- Stone Picnic Table with 6 Chairs
- 2 Gas Grills
- Outdoor Bistro glass top table and 2 Chairs
- Fireplace Equipment and Screen
- Outdoor Furniture Rockers, Wooden swings, Tables
- Family Room Furniture (except Rocker)
- Sony Flat Screen TV/DVD
- Other two bedrooms Furniture
- Some Kitchen Ware
**Trinity Ranch Land gladly participates with other brokers. Buyer's agent must accompany buyer at first showing to receive full buyer's agent commission.
Karen Lenz, Inga Brennan, Shana Hinyard, Terry Ferguson or Erik Woodard
TRINITY RANCH LAND / TRINITY LIVEOAK REAL ESTATE, LLC
600 CR 253, Rising Star, Texas, 76471
View in Google Earth
Electric to Barn
Number of Lakes (water over 5 acres)
Road Frontage Desc
Type of Fence
Number of Stock Tanks (water under 1 acre)
Property Tax Exemption
Outside City Limits
Number of Wells
Directions to the Land
From Ft Worth take I20 West to Cisco, go south on 183 to Rising Star, go west on SH 36 to CR 268, go north on CR 268 until "T" intersection with CR 253, 1st entrance gate is on the north side of the road. From Brownwood, take 183 north to Rising Star, west on 36.
Company: TRINITY RANCH LAND / TRINITY LIVEOAK REAL ESTATE, LLC
Contact Name: Karen Lenz, Inga Brennan, Shana Hinyard, Terry Ferguson or Erik Woodard
Email: Click here to email contact
Phone Number: 254-725-4181
225 SW 5th Street (HWY 36)
Cross Plains, TX 76443
View All Seller's Properties »
Find more property:
Texas Land for Sale |
Rising Star, Texas Land for Sale |
Eastland County Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by LandsofAmerica.com, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.