#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Get More Information

Chad Edwards
Chad Edwards
Premier Ranch Properties

Properties of Chad Edwards with Premier Ranch Properties in Austin, TX

Visit Our Website:

Page 1 of 1
28 photos
$259,500 50 acres
555 Marr Rd, Victoria, Texas 77905 - Goliad County

Gobbler Creek Ranch

Schroeder, TX Hunting/Livestock Ranch Property SOUTH TEXAS LIVESTOCK RANCH WITH VIEWS AND OPEN PASTURES Beautiful & Peaceful setting at the end of a county road. An easement access way into the property is immediately just off the county road. This tract boasts an abundance of majestic Live Oak trees and many other native hardwoods. Gobbler Creek Ranch presents over 30 feet of elevation change throughout the ranch providing an awesome seasonal creek system that is positioned perfectly to introduce multiple nice size pasture ponds. Located just outside Victoria, Goliad and Cuero it's ideal for recreational use or country living! If you want the ideal 50 +/- acres in Goliad County; THIS IS IT! GORGEOUS TOWERING LIVE OAK TREE
Chad Edwards Premier Ranch Properties
12 photos
$1,399,000 675 acres
Freer, Texas 78357 - Webb County

Big Horn Ranch

Freer, TX Hunting Ranch Property EXCELLENT SOUTH TEXAS HUNTING RANCH FREER, TX IS WELL KNOWN AS BIG DEER COUNTRY! The Big Horn Ranch will not disappoint...Great surface vegetation and water for big deer and all wildlife alike. Enter into the property from Hwy 44 on a easement access road that acclaims rough country. This place is remote and ready for hunting camp. Would be great for a cabin with solar power and diesel generator. It is rectangular in shape being approximately 4950 feet deep and 5600 feet across. A good seasonal creek system transverses through the property and provides two nice pasture ponds for wildlife and recreational activities. BIG NEIGHBORING PROPERTIES THAT SUPPORT GREAT WILDLIFE HABITAT ~60 F
Chad Edwards Premier Ranch Properties
27 photos
$775,000 138 acres
Nordheim, Texas 78141 - Goliad County

Seclusion With Views

SOUTH TEXAS HUNTING RANCH WITH VIEWS AND OPEN PASTURES Secluded hunting ranch at the end of a county road. Enter into this ranch and immediately be captivated by the distant Southeastern views of rolling countryside. This ranch is well balanced with open pastures measuring approximately 60% of the terrain and the remaining 40% encompassed by thick towering hardwoods surrounded by native vegetation and under growth. The topography gently slopes from the Western side of the property towards the Eastern side intersecting Goat Creek along the way. There is an abundance of mature Live Oak trees throughout the ranch. There is good perimeter fencing surrounding this rectangular shaped ranch that includes one electric submersible pump water well
Chad Edwards Premier Ranch Properties
46 photos
$2,995,380 580 acres
Nordheim, Texas 78141 - Karnes County

Los Encinos Cabeza Creek Ranch

Nordheim, TX Hunting/Livestock Ranch Property BEAUTIFUL RANCH WITH ALL THE KEY ELEMENTS Los Encinos Ranches, LLC is comprised of three separate land tracts compiling 905 acres of some of the best South Texas hunting & livestock territory in the Karnes County area. Cabeza Creek Ranch is the largest of the three tracts with 580 +/- AC total within it's perimeter fences. The ranch flows from open pastures consisting of approximately 40% of the terrain while the remaining 60% is full of huge Live Oak and other native hardwood trees, seasonal creek system & original homestead site. As the ranch flows from one side to the other it transitions approximately 120 feet of elevation change throughout the property while taking in approximately 5
Chad Edwards Premier Ranch Properties
12 photos
$925,000 185 acres
Nordheim, Texas 78141 - Dewitt County

Hilltop Ranch

Nordheim, TX Livestock/Homestead Ranch Property SOUTH TEXAS LIVESTOCK RANCH WITH VIEWS AND OPEN PASTURES Hilltop Ranch is a perfect ranch for a to-be-built home and barn setup. It offers a private setting with nice views of the Northwestern horizon. The ranch is mostly rectangular in shape and fully perimeter fenced. Nicely managed pastures that produce lush natural vegetation. This ranch would make for one heck of a dove hunting place, as well as it has an abundance of White-tail Deer, Feral Hogs, Coyotes, Bobcats and etc. Electricity, water well and modest livestock working pens on site. GREAT LIVESTOCK & HOMESTEAD RANCH WITH VIEWS! EXPANSIVE VIEWS OF ROLLING HILLS MADE UP OF SOUTH TEXAS HARDWOODS & GRASSY PRAIRIES OVER 40
Chad Edwards Premier Ranch Properties
31 photos
$795,000 87 acres
Goliad, Texas 77963 - Goliad County

Dewbre Ranch

Goliad, Tx Residential / Livestock Property HILLTOP HACIENDA WITH TRADIONAL WOODEN BARN AND WELL FED PASTURE LAKE. Highway frontage along Hwy 239W between Goliad and Kenedy, TX. Nice views from house and entertaining area. Main home built 2006. Metal roof, hot tub room and big front porch with seating and views! WESTERN VIEWS WITH FABULOUS SUNSETS HARDWOODTREES THROUGHOUT THE PARCEL CROSS FENCED FOR SEPERATING LIVESTOCK NICE SPACIOUS GUEST HOUSE AND STUDIO FOUR CAR DETACHED GARAGE TRADITIONAL WOODEN BARN ABUNDANCE OF WILDLIFE 15 Minutes from Goliad, TX 30 Minutes from Kenedy, TX 50 Minutes from Victoria, TX
Chad Edwards Premier Ranch Properties
25 photos
$1,225,000 575 acres
Jordan RD, Laredo, Texas 78041 - Webb County

Sunset Ranch

Excellent South Texas Hunting Ranch An excellent hunting ranch just outside of Laredo, TX. Big views, good surface water features and big deer characterize this tract of land. Sunset Ranch boasts over thirty-five feet of elevation change throughout the property from front to back. A good seasonal creek system transverses through the ranch providing ample opportunity to create pasture lakes for wildlife or livestock. A pasture lake has been constructed and holds approximately three surface acres of water. A steel frame with metal roof piers above a concrete pad for camp headquarters. This site is one of the best locations on the ranch. One may sit and see the entire property from this point. Sunset Ranch is best known for it's white-tail
Chad Edwards Premier Ranch Properties
13 photos
$140,000 18.68 acres
Goliad, Texas 77963 - Goliad County

Santa Rita Ranch Estate Tract 6

Santa Rita Ranch Estates is a rural setting wooded tract development for the individuals desiring 15 to 20 acres. The Santa Rita has an exclusive road leading through a gated remote entryway for maximum privacy. All seven tracts come with electricity on site with a 200 amp meter box. Wildlife is in abundance throughout the development along with well maintained wildlife habitat. There is a ranchete for every individual seeker here at the Santa Rita Ranch Estates. Some tracts have more open space with scattered tree cover and other tracts are mostly wooded with minimum open space. All tracts have desirable building locations for primary or secondary ranch homes. EXCLUSIVE GATED ACCESS WITH REMOTE/CODE OPENER EXCLUSIVE ROAD LEADING TO
Chad Edwards Premier Ranch Properties
22 photos
$299,500 66.7 acres
Berclair, Texas 78107 - Goliad County

Berclair Land

Great Western Views Good Livestock Pens on site Perimeter fenced Good pasture land that lends itself for a great residential parcel to build upon or just as well as a great commercial parcel with an abundance of road frontage that is easily accessible. Must have an appt with agent to enter onto the property. Agent must be present to show.
Chad Edwards Premier Ranch Properties
Page 1 of 1