LandsofTexas.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Get More Information

Burt Dement
Burt Dement
Realty Austin

Properties of Burt Dement with Realty Austin in Dripping Springs, TX

Visit Our Website: https://www.realtyaustin.com/agents/Burt

Page 1 of 1
103 photos
$284,750 50 acres 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1344 sqft
7315 FM Road 2997, Richland Springs, Texas 76871 - San Saba County

50 Acres w/ House & Shop in Richland Springs

50 Acre Pasture including House, Shop, and pens Listed for $284,750. Additional acreage available at $2995/ Acre. This 50 Acre pasture has 2 tanks, city water, house, shop, & cattle pens. Prime Hunting and Agricultural Ranch in Richland Springs. Perfect fit for the recreational buyer that is also wanting a good cow place with good grass & year round grazing. 40% of the property has moderate cover perfect for wildlife habitat, mostly on the western boundary. There are some large hard wood trees mixed in through out the property, mostly in the intermittent creek bottom that runs through the property. The remaining 60% is good pasture w/ strong native grass, plus approx 20 acres of coastal. The owner is currently running roughly 25 head c
Burt Dement Realty Austin
63 photos
$495,397 166.52 acres
County Road 266, Richland Springs, Texas 76871 - San Saba County

166.52 Acres San Saba County Richland Springs

$2975/ Acre - This is a heck of deal on a pretty place. Prime Hunting and Agricultural Ranch in Richland Springs. Perfect fit for the recreational buyer that is also wanting a good cow place with good grass & year round grazing. 50% of the property has moderate cover and strong native grass perfect for wildlife habitat, mostly on the north and south boundary of this tract. There are some large hard wood trees mixed in through out the property, mostly in the intermittent creek Goens creek bottom that runs through the property, and an additional intermittent creek that joins Goens creek on the east side of the property. The remaining 50% is good improved pastures that have been cultivated and planted in wheat and oats the last several years,
Burt Dement Realty Austin
83 photos
$1,025,000 299.15 acres 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1350 sqft
7315 FM Road 2997, Richland Springs, Texas 76871 - San Saba County

Richland Springs Ranch 299.15 Acres

Prime Hunting and Agricultural Ranch in Richland Springs. Perfect fit for the recreational buyer that is also wanting a good cow place with good grass & year round grazing. 50% of the property to moderate cover perfect for wildlife habitat, mostly on the edges of the property. There are some large hard wood trees mixed in through out the property, mostly in the intertmittent Goens creek bottom, and another seasonal creek that connects to it on the east side of the property. The remaining 50% is good pasture w/ strong native grass, plus approx 20 acres of coastal and 60 acres in cultivation, wheat and oat fields. The owner is currently running roughly 25 head cow/calf operation. This ranch is 100% fenced that is in good condition, with mu
Burt Dement Realty Austin
18 photos
$247,500 82.63 acres
FM Road 2997, Richland Springs, Texas 76871 - San Saba County

82.63 Acres in Richland Springs

82.63 Acres in Richland Springs, good cover in the front 1/3 of the property with two deep tanks, nice hardwoods mixed though out. Nice little wet weather draw through the back pasture, terraced pasture offers some strong grass for grazing. Great size and diverse piece, excellent location on FM 2997, Water and electric available at the road. Hurry before this one is gone. $2995/ Acre
Burt Dement Realty Austin
Page 1 of 1