1,077 Ac Irrigated Farm/Ranch Offering with 2 EQIP Grazing Contracts. Underground water distribution system with the ability to isolate into 3 Zones with 9 Pivots. A Flexible Agriculture property that will fit many production programs.
1. Contiguous 1,077 Acre Irrigated Farm & Ranch
2. 2 EQIP Grazing Contracts Phase 1 & Phase 2
3. 628.4 Ac Native Grass (EQIP), 93.5 Ac Tifton (EQIP), 277.35 Ac Bal of Irrig, 77.75 Ac Non-Irrig
4. 15 Wells: 8 Active, 4 w/ new pumps, motors & discharge pipe as of October 2018
5. 5 Valley Pivots, 4 JVC Pivots
Excellent Game counts of deer, pheasant, quail, sandhill crane, geese and ducks. Pheasant and quail populations are strong.
Travel 84 to Littlefield, then north on 385 turn left on FM-37 to FM-2479 turn right. Drive north 3.6 miles. Turn left at directional WestMark sign then another .6 miles to second directional WestMark sign.