38 Acres on Carancahua Bay, Jackson County, TX
Huge Oak and pecan trees scatter the property, all leading up to the bay.
- 1,400 linear feet of waterfront along with 1200'+ of State Hwy 172.
- 26' above sea level, no flood plain.
- Seller has drawn up house plans, and will provide with acceptable offer.
- Small pond, cattle pens, good fencing
- Water well 200'- approx 45gpm, an additional well exists but is not in use
- Ag exempt
120 miles to Houston, 6 miles south of La ward, 15 miles NE of Port Lavaca
Call Mark Connally - Broker - 512-944-4435 to set up a showing.