The Watson Ranch headquarters is the last part of a massive 3,500 acre ranch which was one of the first parcels settled in Montgomery County, Texas. Mr. Watson, the current owners, great-grandfather settled this ranch in the 1830s.
This is one of the last large parcels left in this highly desirable area. Watson Ranch is a well-managed cattle, hay, and hunting operation. Tifton-85, Jiggs, and Coastal hay meadows with large Pecan and Oak trees line the creek bottoms, and Pine and Oak thickets provide dense cover for wildlife on the sandy hills. The ranch has offered day hunts for White-tailed deer and hogs for 14 years from the many deer stands over protein and corn filled feeders.
There is a well-cared-for 1,900 sq. ft. 3/2 brick ranch house built in 1974 with covered parking present for a residence. There are also multiple barns and sheds for equipment, implement, and hay storage. A ho...+ Show More
From Montgomery head north on FM 149 N/S Liberty Street towards Eva Street for 1.7 miles. Turn left onto W FM 1097 and continue for 3.8 miles. Turn left onto Watson Ranch Road. Road dead ends into the property. Call Paul Wunderlich, Listing Agent for further directions and scheduling: 979-251-1938