Located approximately 14 miles east of Zapata, TX, you'll find the easily accessible Zapata 330 Ranch. This ranch is covered in beautiful classic south TX brush where Whitetail deer love to grow big!
The ranch has city water leading to a concrete water trough and also has 2 surface tanks for plentiful livestock and wildlife water supply.
Electricity runs along the front road and could easily be selectively expanded onto the ranch where the new owner desires.
With 3,600 feet of paved frontage along FM 2687, and ranch roads throughout the entire property, accessibility is excellent.
- 3,600 feet of paved frontage along FM 2687
- City water on the property for water trough supply
- Electric available along the front road
- Fully fenced with 3 sides low fenced and 1 side high fenced
- Good road system throughout
- Excellent south TX brush perfect for Whitetail habitat
The info...+ Show More
Call for details