|ONLINE AUCTION OF CHURCH AND PRODUCTION MINERALS FOR AUCTION|
|408 Pennal St Hawkins Texas|
|03/18/2019 5:00 PM|
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
CHURCH * HISTORICAL PROPERTY * MINERAL ROYALTY * INCOME PRODUCING*
WOOD COUNTY, TEXAS.
ONLINE BIDDING OPENS: Sunday * February 10th, 2019 at 5:00pm (CST)
ONLINE BIDDING CLOSES: Monday * March 18th, 2019 at 5:00pm (CST)
PROPERTY LOCATION: 408 Pennal St. Hawkins, TX 75765 (Sign on Property)
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: LOT 5,6 BLK 31 HAWKINS TOWNSITES; & LOT 15,16A,17A,17B BLK 30 HAWKINS TOWNSITES.
PREVIEW DATES:The property can be viewed by appointment. Representatives of the auction company will be onsite on the following dates:
Saturday * February 23rd , 2019 from 1:00pm until 5:00pm.
Saturday * March 2nd , 2019 from 1:00pm until 5:00pm.
Lot 1: Historical Church For Auction in NE Texas. This brick veneer church is setup for your faith of choice. The ornate stain glass windows throughout the church showcase the historical and religious uniqueness the church has to offer. This church consists of over 2,500 sq. ft. with several different uses. The main Sanctuary has a seating capacity of 400. Open Pulpit, Choir Loft, and separate Baptistry offer a variety of amenities for your next church meetings. The church has separate Pastor study and classroom setting for private sessions. Kitchen area allows for after church luncheons and wedding receptions. Separate bathroom areas. This unique church is being offered with all fixtures and furniture, to include thirty 10' pews for seating, organs, dozens of chairs, kitchen stove and other amenities.
HIGHEST BID OVER $25,000.00 WILL BE THE NEW OWNER OF THIS WONDERFUL CHURCH
Lot 2: Income Producing Royalty Interest For Auction. 1/32 Royalty Interest from XTO and part of the Hawkins Field. Long term asset with proven historical income production. Contact listing Broker for Information Packet showing tax records, deed records, production statements and 1099's.
HIGHEST BID OVER $10,000.00 WILL BE THE NEW OWNER OF THIS INCOME PRODUCING ASSET
TAXES:As Non-Profit Organization, the taxes are $0.00
SELLER:Mt. Zion Baptist Church
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
10% down the day of auction with the balance due at closing within 30 days. 10% buyers premium. Franchise office is independently owned and operated.
1. A valid driver license is required to register & receive a bid number. By registering and receiving a buyers / bid number you agree to all terms and conditions of Lewis Auction & Estate Services.
2. All purchases must be paid for auction day & within 1 hour after auction has ended. Payment can be made by cash, local check, or credit card.
3. No buyer's premium on personal property. (does not include real estate)
4. Sales tax will be collected unless a valid Texas Resale Certificate or Farm Exemption Certificate is presented at check-in. The item(s) must be agriculture or forestry related, and qualify according to the Texas Comptrollers Office list.
5. All items are sold as is - where is - with no warranties or guarantees. It is up to you the bidder / buyer to inspect all items carefully before bidding and to use your own judgment as to the value & condition of the item. Lewis Auction & Estate Services makes no guarantee of condition, value or year model on any non-titled items or any items sold without a title. Lewis Auction & Estate Services does not guarantee year model on water crafts, all terrain vehicles (ATV), sport utility vehicles, motorcycles or trailers. No refunds.
6. The auction company is not responsible for items advertised that do not make the auction sale.
7. All sales must go thru auction company. Failure to do so may cause loss of buying and selling privilege.
8. The auction company is acting as an agent for the seller only.
9. Unless advertised as an absolute auction, the seller or agent reserves the right to bid. Absolute auction means all items sell regardless of price.
10. State law requires us to not leave titles open on titled items. There is a $15 paperwork fee. This is not a tax, title license& registration fee. You must still take and have registered yourself. This $15 fee only covers the paperwork on our end and mailing fees. Titles will be mailed or can be picked up 20 days after auction.
11. All items MUST BE REMOVED on the day of the auction, unless arrangements have been made with Lewis Auction & Estate Services for pick-up at a later date. Load out of large items cannot begin until the conclusion of the auction, unless permission is given by auction staff. All items MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL before load-out begins.
12. The auction company is not responsible for theft - fire - accidents or injuries. You agree to enter at your own risk. Adults are responsible for any person, child or minor with you. If you bring a minor with you, keep them with you at all times, keep them off of equipment & auction items, and remember the auction staff are not babysitters. No pets unless the animal is a certified assistance or therapy service animal.
13. Announcements made auction day supersede all other agreements. Be on time so you can hear the announcements made on auction morning.
14. By attending our auctions, you agree to abide by all terms & conditions of this auction company. 15. We are licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation. TDLR PO Box 12157 Austin, Tx. 78711. Daniel Lewis, TX License #17777.
Road Frontage Desc
All Weather Road
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.