4,200+/- ACRES PICNIC BEND RANCH, MENARD COUNTY - Brochure posted in 'Resources' Below
Mahan Road, Menard, TX
The Picnic Bend Ranch is the western portion of the 7,800 acre San Saba River Ranch - ID# 7135369. This portion of the ranch features 1.5+/-miles of San Saba River frontage, excellent water infrastructure, and diverse terrain.
- There is a small cabin near the river in need of some repair
- Partially high-fenced perimeter and low-fence cross-fencing
- Improved road system
- Cattle pens
- 1.5+/- miles of San Saba River frontage
- 2 water wells servicing several concrete livestock troughs
- 9 stock ponds of varying sizes
- Incredibly diverse terrain ranging from nice hill tops offering incredible views, to fertile bottom land along the river and seasonal Taylor Branch Creek.
- Improved whitetail deer herd
- Turkey, quail, d...+ Show More
Property is located approximately 10 miles east of Menard at the end of Mahan Rd.
NOTE: Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following Information About Brokerage Services: trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
All properties are shown by appointment with Dullnig Ranches. Buyer's Brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany client or customer on first showing to participate in compensation.