- 6.788 Acres SWC of HK Dodgen Loop 363 & South 5th Street. (100 linear feet of road frontage on Southern Boundary to be Retained & Developed as Avenue, Servicing 2-Family Project Currently in Development on Parent Tract)
- 125 of Frontage Along Southwest HK Dodgen Loop 363 an Expressway Classified Thoroughfare with approximately 20,000 VPD (Just East of H.E.B Market Place, Temple Mall / IMAX, & Lowe' s Home Improvement)
- 1,009 of Frontage Along South 5th Street a Major Arterial Classified Thoroughfare with over 13,800 VPD (Directly Adjacent to New Rehabilitation Hospital currently under construction as well as proposed TMED South Mix-Use Development.)
- Located Between 31st Street Overpass and Proposed 1st Street Overpasses, as well as being just North of Proposed Azalea Road connection to South 5th Street.
- Zoned Commercial; Future Land Use Map Shows Commercial (City Supportive ...+ Show More
Regionally Convenient Location, along the Texas Triangle a region with Low Unemployment and low cost of living, with easy access to I35, in Temple, Bell County, Texas.