View all 18 pictures
640 acresAvailable Quanah, TX 79252 - Hardeman County
Farms
Ranches
Recreational
Static Google Map
Property ID 9873214
Property ID 9873214

M Bar Ritchie Ranch

The 640 acre M Bar Ritchie Ranch is a great opportunity to own a North Texas cattle and recreational hunting property in Hardeman County. Quanah is 24 miles from the ranch and the amenities of Childress are just a short 20 minutes away. This ranch is easily accessed with all-weather frontage on both Farm to Market 608 and Ritchie Road.

Approximately 80% of the ranch consists of rich sandy loam pastureland with the remaining 20% of the property characterized by scattered brush cover. Winter wheat is currently planted on the ranch and the grazing is especially good during the rainy season. The acreage is low fenced and cross-fenced into two pastures with good ranch roads giving access throughout the ranch. Whitetail, turkey, dove and quail can frequently be spotted, and the property could support a cattle herd from day one.

Two wells provide water to the ranch and are located on the sout...

+ Show More

Looking for buyer representation?

Directions

Resources

Links
Property Website

Texas Ranch Sales, LLC

Texas Ranch Sales, LLC
Boerne, TX
Show Phone

i
By clicking the button, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Contact Seller

Texas Ranch Sales, LLC

Texas Ranch Sales, LLC
Boerne, TX
Show Phone

i
By clicking the button, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Provided By

Texas Ranch Sales, LLC, (830) 741-8906
Report this listing