Versatile 77-acre property located in LOW-TAX AREA San Jacinto county, just minutes away from the 2nd largest non-restrictive lake in all of Texas - Lake Livingston, and all of the amenities that Willis has to offer! Property features a 3.698-acre pond, is unrestricted, and can be used for horse trails, hunting, or even to build your dream home! CAN BE SUBDIVIDED AS FOLLOWS:
- "TRACT A" - 12.293 ACRES = $227,420 (LEFT)
- "TRACT B" - 12.632 ACRES = $233,692
- "TRACT C" - 20.322 ACRES (w/ 3.698 acre pond) = $497,889 (MIDDLE)
- "TRACT D" - 17.746 ACRES = $328,301
- "TRACT F" - 13.433 ACRES = $248,510 (RIGHT)
From Willis: From Willis: From Willis: Head east on FM 1097 E/E Stewart St toward N Bell St and continue 9.6 miles. Turn right onto TX-150 E and continue for 2.5 miles. Turn right onto FM1725. Property on L in 1.6 miles.