|Custom Ranch Home With Picturesque Hilltop Views Near Lindale!|
|8893 FM 2710 Lindale Texas|
|05/23/2019 1:00 PM|
Picturesque hilltop views from a custom-built ranch house overlooking lake and property! Take in gorgeous sunrises from your enclosed back porch as you overlook a stocked lake, creek bottom and pasture. The home is sure to impress your guests with 4,600 square feet with a 5 bedroom and 4 bathroom design. Custom and quality workmanship throughout including triple-stacked crown molding, distressed oak flooring, high ceilings, large foyer, and more. The kitchen includes Wolfe brand gas range, double convection oven, built-in refrigerator/freezer, icemaker, Vermont soapstone counters, and a porcelain farm style sink. There is also a large breakfast room, spacious formal dining room, office study, game room and 4 bedrooms upstairs. The downstairs master suite is 20 x 16 with access to a screened-in back porch. The master bath features double vanities, custom cabinetry, large shower, and oversized tub. There is a large garage and shop area opposite the two-car garage driveway. Alongside the shop is an apartment that could be used as an in-law suite or foremans apartment. Even more storage can be found in another metal building, and behind that is a garage large enough to park an RV. The property features a gated entrance, metal pipe fencing along the FM frontage, large covered front porch, cross fencing, and more. The property is a nice representation of rolling East Texas land! The house sits atop a nice hill providing a view of the remaining acreage. The seller built a 9-10 acre lake in the bottom of the pasture and stocked it with bass and other panfish. In addition, there is a live creek flowing along the front and side of the property. Even more water is available for cattle, horses, or fishing as there are several small ponds scattered around the property. A portion of the property is wooded and makes good habitat for whitetail deer, wild hogs, and various other small game species native to East Texas including but not limited to bobcats, coyotes, raccoons, opossums, squirrels, and more.
- Open House: Saturday, May 11, 2019, 1-4pm CST
- Auction Date: May 23, 2019
- Auction Time: 1:00 pm CST
- Auction Location: On The Lawn, 8893 FM 2710, Lindale, TX
- Bidders may participate in the auction on site or online at AuctionNetwork
- On site bidders should bring a government issued ID
- All properties and or any improvements thereon are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with no financing, inspection or other contingencies to sale. Final acreage totals are contingent on a survey
- This sale is subject to a buyers premium - see website for buyers premium amount/minimum that may apply to each property
- Announcements on the day of the sale shall take precedence over any prior advertisements
- Each high bidder will sign a contract and must make a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total purchase price ($5,000 minimum) immediately following auction - cash, cashiers checks, personal checks and business checks (electronically processed) are accepted - the balance of the purchase price and all closing costs are due at closing within 30 days
- The property is sold free and clear of all taxes and installments of assessments for prior years but taxes and installments of assessments for the current year on the basis of the actual assessment shall be apportioned as of the scheduled date for the closing of title
- All information provided is derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed or warranted - Bidders shall rely entirely on their own information and judgment
- Possession at closing, subject to tenants rights, if any
- Under 10 minutes from the center of Lindale, under 30 minutes from downtown Tyler, and approximately an hour and a half from Dallas
- Beautiful custom built 4,600 sq ft 5/4 ranch house sits atop a hill with picturesque views
- Approximately 9-10 acre stocked lake, creek, and numerous other ponds
- Graze cattle, run horses, hunt, fish, or simply enjoy the great outdoors
- Ag-exempt for tax purposes
- Plenty of storage and additional apartment space in metal buildings
- Gated entrance and metal pipe fencing along the FM frontage
-Note: A Buyer's Premium (Buyer's Fee in WI) will apply for this property. Please see Terms of Sale for details. Broker Licenses: TX Williams and Williams, Jeffrey Michael Ashby RE LIC 550021; Whitetail Properties, Joseph Bellington, Broker RE LIC 9001440 & 584527; Thomas E. Barnes III AUC LIC 6457
-Property is being offered in cooperation with Williams and Williams Marketing Services, Inc. ("Williams & Williams"). Any questions regarding the auction process or a property should be directed to Williams & Williams or its designated representative.
Call for details.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.