A nice recreational or residential property. Mostly three year old clear cut ready to be converted into pasture, but some timber does remain around the stream-side management zones. Located outside of Geneva, TX on W. Carters Ferry Road the property has a remote feel. Good road access and somewhere near 600 feet of frontage along the county road.
- Electricity is available to the property. Power line easement runs along the county road.
- Two wet weather creeks runs east and west across the property. One in the middle of the property and the other along the southern property boundary.
- Nice building spots on the property
- Could be a very nice hunting property or converted into grazing for livestock
- NO MINERALS CONVEY
- NO OWNER FINANCE
- Additional 33+/- acres of property available on the north-side of the road.
Directions to the property: From Geneva, TX travel north on FM 330. W...+ Show More