This listing is not active.Search Active Listings in Coleman County, TX.
Exceptional combination hunting & grazing land for cattle. This property offers plentiful surface water with multiple tanks, scattered Live oak trees, rolling terrain with 75' +/- elevation change.
- Highway 84 & C.R. Frontage
- Deer, Turkey, Dove, Quail & Varmint Hunting
- Three Co-Op Water Meters
- Fenced off Hunter's Camp with Co-Op Water & Electricity
- Good to Excellent Boundary Fences
- Cross Fenced
- Barn & Cattle Pens
- Some Cultivated Areas
- Close Proximity to Coleman & Abilene
- Can be divided into smaller tracts.
- Seller retains all minerals owned.
- No current hunting lease on the property.
Please contact Ross Burdick at (325) 214-0267 for additional information or to set up a showing.
Please contact for a map & directions.
Property Tax Exemption
Cattle Working Pen
Number of Stock Tanks (water under 1 acre)
Road Frontage Desc
Type of Fence
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Coleman County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.